21 jun 2007

Och när jag inte bloggar bråkar jag med HR

Jag skrev till vår kära, hjälpsamma HR-.avdelning och frågade:

Hola Cristina,

I have a question regarding how to get the full payment when being on maternity leave.
I am now on 75% and I need to know how long I would have to work full time to receive 100% on my payslip while on maternity leave.

Thanks and best regards
Viktoria


Svar 1:

Hola Viktoria,

As social security is the one taking care of the payment during the maternity leave please check with them. The purpose of the payment that social security makes during the maternity leave is to maintain the incomes that the employee had while working but not to increase it…

Best regards,Cristina


Jag svarar:

Hi Cristina,

Yes I understand that, that is why I am asking cause I guess there are some restrictions.

But I must ask, am I the first one to ask this? I think this must be of common interest for many 2nd time parents working in Agilent, or?

Ok, thanks
& Best regards

Viktoria


Svar 2

Hi again,

You are not the first to ask but as we think it is not very ethic to change the working time just on time just to get paid full salary during maternity leave we prefer not to be involved.

Best regards,Cristina

Jag lägger in dödsstöten (och kopierar alla andra mammor o pappor här på företaget)

Hi Cristina,

I feel quite offended by the tone of your e-mail.
I don’t think that we are talking about an ethical issue here, but a purely economic one.

I am trying to find out when I need to start working full time to be able to maintain my family, in order to make some savings for a coming LOA.

The duration of my LOA also depends on this and I would like to inform my supervisor as soon as possible how long I plan to take, so that she can find a substitute for the correct period.

Thank you and best regards
Viktoria

Ännu inget svar 3

No hay comentarios: